Debossing is produced by pressing a hot engraved metal plate into the surface of a product with a lot of pressure. This produces a permanent image below the products surface.
– Higher perceived value than other forms of branding.
– The branding becomes part of the product and is permanent.
– The product can be shipped as soon as heat pressing is finished.
– Has a higher initial setup cost than other forms of branding as an engraved metal plate must be made. This is a one off cost and is not applicable to repeat orders if the artwork remains unchanged.
– The artwork should be supplied in vector format.