Digital transfers are used for branding fabrics and are printed on transfer paper using a digital printing machine then heat pressed onto the product.
– Cost effective method for producing spot colour or full colour transfers.
– Crisp, clear artwork reproduction is possible even on textured fabrics.
– Has a matt finish and will not crack or fade under normal circumstances.
– Can print variable data including individual names.
– Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
– Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
– Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic silver and gold.
– A thin, clear line of glue can sometimes be seen around the edges of the image.
– The artwork should be supplied in vector format.