Embroidery is an excellent way of branding bags, apparel and other textile products. It offers higher perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes can’t match and the finished image has a slightly raised effect. Embroidery uses rayon thread which is stitched into the product.
– Only one setup charge applies per position for up to 12 thread colours.
– Only approximate PMS colour matches are possible – the threads to be used are chosen from those available to give the closest possible match.
– It is best to avoid both fine detail and font sizes which are less than 4 mm high in the artwork.
– Individual naming not available.
– Vector artwork is preferred.