Laser engraving produces a permanent natural finish using a laser to mark the product. Different materials produce different effects when engraved so to avoid uncertainty pre-production samples are recommended.
– Higher perceived value than other forms of branding.
– The branding becomes part of the surface and is permanent.
– Gives a similar finish to etching on glassware at a much lower cost.
– Can mark curved or uneven products.
– Can produce variable data including individual names.
– The product can be shipped as soon as marking is finished
– The size of branding areas is limited on curved surfaces.
– Fine detail can be lost on smaller products like pens.
– The artwork should be supplied in vector format.