Resin Coated Finish
Resin coated finish is produced by printing the artwork onto a vinyl material with strong adhesive on the reverse. The branded area is coated with a crystal clear resin which is allowed to dry. Once dry, the finished decal is applied to the product and the adhesive forms a permanent bond.
– Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as spot colour branding.
– Produces a stunning 3D effect that elevates the perceived value of a product.
– Can print variable data including individual names.
– Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
– Branding can bleed off the resin coated area.
– Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
– The resin requires a one day curing period before the product can be shipped.
– Metallic gold and silver colours are not available.
– Larger print areas tend to be more expensive.
– Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
– A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.