Screen printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for branding flat or cylindrical objects.
– Large print areas are possible on both flat and cylindrical products.
– Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured products.
– Ideal for large solid areas of colour.
– Most screen print inks are quick drying and can be shipped immediately after printing.
– Metallic gold and silver is available.
– Halftones and very fine lines are not recommended.
– Close PMS matches are more difficult on darker products and will only be approximate.
– Unable to print variable data.
– A set up charge is required for each colour to be printed.
– Artwork should be supplied in vector format.